MOBILE BANKING OPTIONS
An intuitive banking experience.
Make banking part of your lifestyle instead of a chore you take care of on weekends. Download our app, use our website in your browser, get alerts on your phone, and get basic data with a simple text.
CENTRICITY MOBILE APP
Simple and lightning-fast.
Our mobile app for iPhone and Android lets you view balances, transfer funds, and pay bills. Cross “finances” off your to-do list while standing in line or sitting in your friend’s car.
REMOTE DEPOSIT CAPTURE
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere.
No more running to the branch to deposit a check at the end of the workday. Get some time back with Remote Deposit Capture in your Centricity Credit Union app — a fast and easy way to deposit checks from your camera-equipped smartphone. Download our convenient mobile app to get started today.
Only the notifications you want.
Get alerts on your phone when your balance drops below a specified amount, when a check clears, or when a deposit is made. Pick the alerts you want to only hear about the things you care about.
Get your balance with a text.
Sometimes you need a quick answer and don’t want to sign into an app or pull up your web browser. Receive immediate account data by sending us a text instead.
Get the App
No waiting for web pages to load on your phone. A simple user interface, built for mobile.Get the App
You might also be interested in…
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the login for online banking and select “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password.”
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it “For Deposit Only" also include your account number.
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the viewfinder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. (Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.)
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photos of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Check is not blurry
- Make sure the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.