Make sure they have everything they need.
No matter what school looks like this year we understand that you might need a little bit extra. Personal loans and lines of credit give you the funds to handle the expenses of hybrid learning, whatever that may look like. Use a personal loan to quickly get money, and use a line of credit to have approved access to funds when you need them without filing a new application. Choose from a variety of repayment terms that work for your budget and situation. Let’s talk about a personal loan today.
- Fund back to school items for kids of any age
- Furnish a dorm room for your new freshman
- Upgrade your laptop for hybrid learning
- Repayment terms that fit your budget
- Lines of credit for financial peace of mind
Estimate how low your payment could be
Calculations do not guarantee credit approval.
PaymentEstimate Your Monthly PaymentHow much is the loan you want?$How's your credit?How many months do you want the loan for?
Getting pre-approved for a loan saves time and energy so you’ll know exactly how much you’re able to spend.
You might also be interested in…
Loans from a trusted source
Get additional funds for back to schools opportunities and unexpected costs . Our friendly staff can help you understand your options and get you the cash that you need.Get Started
Rates Effective as of: 12-03-2022
Personal Loan Rates
Loan Type APR Lines of Credit As Low As 11.99% Life Happens 36 Months As Low As 10.99% Life Happens Plus 48 months As Low As 12.99%
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. To apply, view our loans page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Use our online Loan Payment Center
- Stop at any branch and drop off cash or check with a Member Service Representative or use the night drop box
- Mail a check to any of our 3 branches
*If you need to make changes to your current payment method, please call our Lending Department at 218-729-7733Yes! Try our online Loan Payment Center or log in to Online Banking from our website and conveniently transfer your payment from your savings or checking accounts.If you ever have questions about whether a loan type applies to your specific situation or project, please get in touch with us! We’d love to talk through it with you.
- Account to Account electronic transfers - If you have more than one Centricity account set up in Bill Pay, you can transfer money between them