Home Improvement that add valueIt’s spring! You know what that means. It’s time to spring clean and time to start the renovations on your home! But where do you start? That’s the main question. Here are some good places to start adding value to your home:
- Roof improvement is important if it’s an older home. May be time to upgrade and update.
- Check the gutters to make sure they are not damaged from past unruly weather
- Update the kitchen with new counters and high-quality flooring, such as wood, laminate, tile or stone. Look at purchasing some new appliances as well.
- Finish your basement. It adds another level to your home and will also add value to your home as well.
- Plan for a deck addition to your yard. If you make your backyard more appealing, your house will be more appealing to buyers (maybe in the future)
- If the house is older and seems to be getting chillier in the winter, look into updating the windows and doors.
Don't miss our next financial hack
Get useful checklists and financial hacks right into your inbox, weekly. Subscribe to the Centricity Newsletter.